At Precise Care Services, our goal is to provide high-quality Home Care Services to those we serve. Our Registered Nurse evaluates each client and creates a personalized comprehensive plan of care.
Our nurses certified nursing assistants and home health aides deliver highly personalized care and each caregiver is carefully matched to meet the unique needs and preferences of each client. Our home care services make a profound difference in people’s lives.
24-Hour Live-In Home Care Referral Services may include:
- Assistance with Walking and Transferring
- Fall Prevention Interventions
- Healthy Meal Planning and Preparation
Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care Activities may include such things as taking a walk, going to a movie, or planting flowers in the garden or any of the following referral services:
- Maintaining a Safe and Calm Home Environment
- Support and Encouragement to the Family
- Encouraging Social Interaction
Companion & Homemaker Care Services may include:
- Companionship and Socialization Events
- Help with House Cleaning & Laundry
- Arranging Appointments
Many families are committed to caring for their loved ones at home, and the experience is a source of joy. However, the physical and emotional demands on the family caregiver can be overwhelming without support.
Our highly trained, professional caregivers can give temporary relief by providing family and/or primary caregivers with a much-needed break to take time off and relax or take care of other responsibilities.
Respite care varies from hours, days, or weeks. It has been shown to help sustain family caregiver health and well-being.
- Assisted Living Facility
- Adult Day Care Program
- Community Organizations and Resources
At Precise Care Services, our respite care services provide seamless temporary care for your family member.
Specialized care services:
Complex health situations can be overwhelming for patients and their loved ones. Our expert team is experienced in handling the most challenging circumstances.
At Precise Care Services, we provide tailored services and programs designed for each individual client, which may include one or all of the care offerings below to ensure optimal wellness:
- Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Memory Care
- Parkinson’s Disease
Our caregivers provide transportation to doctors, hair appointments, grocery shopping, and other miscellaneous errands.
All of our caregivers are required:
- Passed an FBI Level 2 Background Check
- Proof of their right to work in the United States
- CPR Certification
- Alzheimer’s Training as required by the Agency for Health Care Administration Verified licensing for the home care services they provide
Choosing Precise Care Services means having consistent care that you can count on, on a schedule that meets your needs—without any contract or termination fee.
If you have questions and concerns, you may call 772-324-6181 and one of our representatives will answer your inquiries.