One of the leading causes of hospital readmission or slow post-hospitalization recovery is the lack of any follow-up support after a hospital discharge. At this point in your loved one’s care, it is critical to ensure all necessary instructions and safety measures are taken so they are not readmitted into the hospital.
Our high caliber caregivers will make sure all prescriptions are filled, follow-up appointments are kept, and transportation arrangements are coordinated. They also make sure nutritious meals and beverages are readily available and all personal care needs are provided for.
Above all, they support you and your loved and give encouragement throughout the entire process.
Transitional Care Referral Services may include:
- Discharge Coordination
- Transportation from the hospital or rehab
- New Medication Management by a Registered Nurse
- Home Safety & Fall Risk Assessment
- Nutritious Meal Planning & Preparation
- Personal Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Physician Follow Up Appointments
- Disease Self-Management Training
If you need our assistance, please call us at 772-324-6181. Or, send an email to Info@precise.care.