At Precise Care Services, we are committed to provide excellent medical advocacy that will result in tangible cost containment. Injuries are difficult for everyone involve concerned – our goal is to provide high-quality care to our patients to ensure the injured worker gets back to work as quickly and safely as possible.
Our Registered Nurses and Certified Case Managers are knowledgeable in all aspects of workers’ compensation and the majority of them are bilingual.
- Filed Case Management
- Catastrophic Case Management
- Telephonic Case Management
Case Management Functions:
- Comprehensive Home Assessments to determine in-home medical needs
- Attend physician appointments as deemed necessary
- Facilitates and coordinates medical care on accepted diagnoses
- Monitors the quality of care as well as outcomes
- Discharge planning after hospital or skilled nursing facility discharge
- Arranges for authorized treatment, transportation, and durable medical equipment (DME)
- The Case Manager is the core that sees that the care of the injured worker is monitored to be sure all needs are met